Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ROCK STAR LEATHER JACKET




Rock star leather jacket !!!


The first time I saw this jacket , it's look very nice. May be caused the model is handsome. However I very like it. I will not decline if someone offer me one.






The jacket , as known as the motorcycle jacket , has usually dark color such as black , brown or dark brown. Motorcycle drivers usually wear the leather jackets. Especially in a group of shopper drivers that we called Haley. Not only a motorcycle driver can be seen wearing it but also the rock star too. It make them looks very cool. I have one of my friends who is a rock person. His name is Ice. He is rock every time and everywhere. I see his picture on facebook which wearing leather jacket. He looks cooler than in P.C. uniform. I didn't mean P.C. uniform is not cool. On the other hand, it makes us look well and polite.






Finally, I think not many people in my country prefer the leather jackets because the weather in Thailand is very very hot and humid.






More information about leather jacket on : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leather_jacket



This is web page I saw a very nice jacket (:

No comments:

Post a Comment