Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR




New Year

The new year is the first day of the year. On 1 January of every year is the international new year. Many people around the world come to celebrate together in their country. There are many interesting on this day. Fireworks are the most colorful in my opion. In Thailand , we see beautiful fireworks every year. People prepare party and drink. Then they wait for highlights of the day to countdown and see million of fireworks are kindled.

The new year is a good way to meet people and make friend. I go to join the party with my friend every year. I met new friends and talked over night. I think it's very great. Everyone is happy and fun. This is the day of begin doing new things that better than last year.




One of the most traditional and oldest New Year celebration is in Franch. They usually drink Champagne and eat pancake on this day. In Thailand , we have our new year too. It's on 13-15 April, as known as Songkran festival. It is very fun that people come to throw water to each other for fresh. Because the weather on April is very very hot. So throwing water is the way that make us fresh and It's fun at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. ohh! yess!! I agree with you because I saw the fireworks every year ;))it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete