Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Determination of daily Aspirin



Aspirin , a medicine that we use in daily life , can cure many pain in our bodies. It has many useful and It is not dangerous for our health , I think. However , I find some information on the internet that tell "Daily Aspirin Should I or Shouldn't I ?" I think Aspirin is a good medicine because it can help me very well when I have headache. it caused your brain lack an Oxygen that make you get a headache. Aspirin can make you feel better. The reason is when you take it , it will go to split your blood cells in the brian and throughout artery. So you must be better than before take it. Actually if you take this medicine too much that it causes of bleeding problem in some people. So you must warn youself everytime you take the medicines. Not only Aspirin but also every kinds of medicine.






More information on this web page : http://www.watchtower.org/e/20000622a/article_01.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment