Sunday, July 18, 2010

Neuschwanstein Castle


Neuschwanstein castle is located on Alps , between Hohenschwangan and Fussen in southern Germany. It was constructed in the reign of King Ludwig ll in 1845 and finished in 1886. It is very beautiful castle. He desired to build this castle because he wanted to be alone and to give for Richard Warger – a German composer , conductor , the theater director who was an inspiration of him to build this castle follow the one in the Richard’s writing – Swan Knight.





Neuschwanstein was opened to public in seventh week after the death of the King Ludwig ll in 1886. I think it is good because every year there are more than 1.3 million people around the world come to visit this charming castle. I am someone who dreams to visit there once. If it is possible, I will go there with my girlfriend or may be the place that my wife and I choose to go for our honey-moon.



In my opinion, most of children may used to see many castles in the tales having a shape like this. Of course , Neuschwantein is the model of those castle. Why? Because it is a Symbol of the Walt Disney Company so if you want to feel like you are in the prince’s castle. Come to this fairy – tale castle. The chance to be a princess is coming ! 555

No comments:

Post a Comment