Wednesday, July 28, 2010

University of Otago

The University of Otago was

established in 1869 and

situated

on

Dunedin. This is the oldest university in New Zealand.

The famous deparments in Otago are about techniques, making the researches includin

g cultures. According to the latest study, the people graduating from th

is university usually start employment at many renowned organiza

tions, and the prominent branches are

travel and business, humanities , social science and law. In

this university had three levels including Bachelor's Degree, Master

Degree and Doctoral Degree.

For me, this is one of the universities that I want to continue my education in master degree. Because of the beauty of the nature around the university, it attracts many people to visit including me. In my free time, I usually look up the information including the pictures about Otago from the internet. Now, I look forward to graduating in bachelor degree. Then, I will try to be a student in this university.

more information : http://www.otago.ac.nz/

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty good, but try to give your reasons why you want to go there to study. Why NZ?? Why not Australia, England etc...

    ReplyDelete