Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Motor tricycles

TUK TUK








A motor tricycle, as known as Tuk Tuk , is one of the most popular vehicle in Thailand. I go to many websites for informations of Tuk Tuk because I don't know much about this vehicle. So I let checking it's history on the internet.






In the primary of Tuk Tuk , there are two brand of them.One is Hutzu and another one is Mazda. a price in the past is cheaper than today. In my opinion, I think Tuk Tuk are more dangerous than taxi. So many people prefer a taxi to a motor tricycle. I've taken it once. I think a Tuk Tuk's driver was very impatient. He drove so fast that make my sister fear.






However , I still think motor tricycles are one of Thailand symbols. That may be only a good thing. That means I advice you to avoid them.



More informations about motor tricycles on

No comments:

Post a Comment