Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stress !!!






For long times that I want to know "What is stress". I find my doubt on the internet. Stress is how the body reacts to a stressor, real or imagined , a stimulus that causes stress. There are two case of a stressor. It can happen inside and outside your body. It hard for me to understand.






Nobody has never got stress, I think. It happens easily in everybody. It's one of the most general thing in life. I often get stress in many even such as Before doing an examination , thinking about my future or when I want to kill somebody that make me angry and sad. Actually , this symthom is quite dangerous in some body. Many people decide to kill themself by jump down from high buildings. It's not correct method. I've never though to kill myself , not at all. I want to be a good grandfather in the future. !!!






More information about stress on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress_(biology)



No comments:

Post a Comment