Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lionel Messi




The best football player of 2010, Lionel Messi , is my favorite football player. He was born on June 24 , 1987. He is a very successful player in the present. He plays football very well and has high class ability. He is Bacelona player and he love to be there. Actually, he has had a physical problem. In the past, his tall was less than nowadays. He is a very short person but he has a excellent balance body. He has efficiently controlling a ball. He can win a lot of player of his against team. His teammate can trust him every time. He has a good teamwork even if he is a good at football. One of the reasons that make me like him is, he always plays for team not for himself. He recieved the ballon Do'r in this year,2010. It indicate that he is the best football player in the world.






Lionel Messi also succeed in family life. He has a good wife, cute babies and excellent finance. I want to be him but it's just my imagination. I love playing football so much. And I always watch football mathes. I follow him every game. I will be a success person as same as him.









>>> More informations on this website : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Messi



No comments:

Post a Comment