Sunday, August 1, 2010

Entertainment - Bungy jump-






The most exciting activity in my opinion is bungy jump. I had ever done this activity once when I was 16 years old. When I heard this word "bungy jumping", the first thing that came into my head was no way to try it. I thought it was very dangerous activity because I was not sure that only one rope could save my life when I jumped down from a very high place. There was the Kawarau Bridge Bungy in New Zealand. It was the place that I done the bungy jumping. In that day, I went to visit this place with my cousin and he wanted to do it. First of all, I really did not want to do but when I saw his face while he was jumping down from the bridge. He really enjoyed it and he was happy to defeat this bridge. So I asked him how it was, he told me that it was great. He bet me to do it and he would pay for me if I can do. I did not wait anymore and I decided to try. A minute that I stood on the end of the bridge, my heart was shaking as fast as it could. Then I jumped down to a river below. My heart stopped shaking, I felt like I had already died. Then I opened my eyes and found that I was alive. Finally, I was very proud that I could defeat it.


In my opinoin, the bungy jumping is still scary and dangerous. I think someone who scare the hieght can not do this activity. However, if I have more chance to do it. I will do it again. I think it is not too bad. While I was falling, everything was not good like a seriousness or sadness went out of my head. I forgot some seriousness about my life after did it. Finally, if you want to disperse your sadness you should go to the Kawarau Bungy Bridge. I confirm that it can help you very well.











No comments:

Post a Comment