Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NANGYUAN island







The most peaceful island in Thailand is Nangyuan island. It's also my favorite place for holidays. There are many things that you can enjoy in this place. There are colorful fish, coral reefs and leeches in Nangyuan island. You can see them by scuba diving. I like diving very much. The last time I went there is three years ago. I went there with my family on holidays for 4 days. We did many things together such as diving, swimming and fishing. My father really loves fishing. He's great at this activity. He got a small fish but he spent about two hours. It's so funny.






There are a lot of tourists at nangyuan island. This place is very beautiful and peaceful. If I have a girlfriend, I will take her to there. We must have a good time and good memory together. It's very romantic in the night. There is a perfect weather at there. Finally, There are three things that make me love this island. The weather, the sea and the activities are the reasons why I love NANGYUAN island.






More information :http://www.nangyuan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment