Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starbuck Coffee



The most famous and popular coffee shop in the world is Starbuck. It's also my favorite coffee shop. There are many Starbuck shops in Thailand. I really love drinking coffee at there. Mocca is my favorite coffee. My father love it too. He always sits and does his work at there. There is wifi service that make him comfortable to do his work. He can work and have a good time drinking coffee at the same time. Not only coffee that Starbuck has for you, but also many food such as pastry and snack.

Starbuck is the largest coffeehouse company in the world. It spreads to many countries around the world and it's very popular in everywhere. The reasons are its quality is the best and nice place that is fragrantly of coffee aroma. When you be in that place you will have a happy time. However, it's price quite expensive. So I am not often be there.





More information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment