Saturday, August 21, 2010

Entertainment 2 : The Lord of the Rings


The Lord of the Rings is the best movie I have ever seen. There are three episodes of this movie. The first one is The Fellowship of the Rings, the second is The Two Towers, and the last episode is The Return of the King. The main characters are Frodo Biggins who try to destroy the ring in the volcano, Gandalf who always helps Frodo when he is in bad situations, Aragon who is a great knight and also the king, Legolas who is a perfect arrow man, and Gollum who is an evil that want to own the ring. The Lord of the Rings is filmed in New Zealand whole the movie. It is fantasy movie. There are love, avidity, anger, hate, and jealousy in this film. Some scene is very exciting and fun, Some scene is sad, and some scene is funny and it can make you laugh.

In my opinion, I think this film is the best because it was written by J.R.R. Tolkien who is the professor of Oxford university. Next reason is this film takes place in New Zealand, a place where has a good natural, fresh air, nice mountain, and beautiful forest. I watched all episodes of The Lord of the Rings. I like all of them. Finally, I think if you are finding some movies for watching, I offer you to choose this film because I think everyone who watches it will love it same to me.



more information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings#Main_characters

No comments:

Post a Comment