Saturday, August 21, 2010

Technology 1 : Gamers in New Zealand


There are a lot of gamers in New Zealand. Most of them are teenager. However, everything has changed. Nowadays, the old people also play many games with their children. Especially in New Zealand, the survey shows that the average of gamers is 33 years old and 44 per cent of them are women. The survey also shows that game industry earn 170 million dollars in New Zealand last year. Children have some sort of device to play game on their
laptops, mobile phones, and portable games machines. The older people prefer play game at home. Family games are the most popular in New Zealand. Wii is the most popular game in New Zealand. It is a new technology that is very interesting. Most parents in New Zealand feel that games are useful and can help their children many things. They think games are useful for learning technology, math and science, as well as for developing general intelligence.


In my opinion, games are useful. I think they can help me relax and fun. However, you have to focus on educations. Games are things that can help you when you need to relax but educations are thing that will help you in the future. If you spend more time to play games and don't have enough time to study, you will have a problem in the future. I spent a lot of times to play game when I was in high school. It made me got a terrible grade, so I had to tell myself to stop playing games. Finally, my grade was better, and I could make my mother to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment