Monday, August 2, 2010

Language Schools New Zealand


There are many good language schools in New Zealand. I have ever been to New Zealand for 2 months for learning English and traveling. It was a very nice island, I really love there. I studied at Language Schools New Zealand. I stayed in Queenstown, New Zealand. There was a wonderful place. I liked the weather at there. Queenstown is in the beautiful south island of New Zealand. I went there because I wanted to improve my English skills. I think it was very great that I could improve my English and got a lot of new experience at there. At the first time, I did not know any English because I did not like studying this subject when I was in high school. However, I began to like English after I left the language school in New Zealand. I got many many things from there. There were kind and friendly teachers and friends. I loved all of them. Everyone was enjoyed doing everything together. I had a very special time in New Zealand that never disappeared from my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment