Saturday, August 21, 2010

Environment 2 : New Zealand's marine area


New Zealand is a very nice country. There are beautiful sea, place, and good natural. There are many species of animals in New Zealand. New Zealand has the sixth largest marine environment in the world. About 4.4 million square kilometers are managed and looked after by them. New Zealanders love their sea. They use their marine area for many purposes such as transportation, tourism, and fisheries. However, they do not destroy the environment. Everybody goes along to save their environment. I went to New Zealand 3 years ago, the weather is so good. I really like the fresh air at there. I went to Karawaru beach and I found a strange duck that is very beautiful. I think Kiwis love and protect their natural very well. Kiwis are also friendly and kind. I felt very safe while I was staying in New Zealand.

In my opinion, I think New Zealand has a very good natural and environment. If it possible, I think we are in Thailand, so we should conserve and save our country as New Zealand. Then, we will live in beautiful country which has a plentiful and perfect environment. Finally, I will try to save my country by taking care the environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment