Monday, August 2, 2010

Connectabus in Queenstown, New Zealand




I am going to talk about transports in New Zealand. There are many transports in New Zealand but I know some of them. When I stayed in Queenstown, New Zealand. I always take a yellow-bus. Actually, it is connectabus. It is a bus which has yellow color. This transport usually run around the city. It is similar to a bus in Thailand. However, there are three things that make them different. First of all, yellow-bus seats are more comfortable and more soft than busses in Thailand. Second, There is no a person who walks on a bus and asks for our fares. Finally, the yellow-bus usually comes on time. You can know when will the bus comes by seeing at a bus stop. In my opinion, I think yellow-bus is a good transport but quite expensive for me. Its price is about 200 Baht per time. In Thailand, I take a bus and pay only 8 Baht. However, its quality must be better than Thailand busses. There are not many transportations in New Zealand and yellow-bus also the cheapest transport in New Zealand.

more information : http://www.connectabus.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment